Yard Party Rental is a locally owned yard sign rental business offering a fun and unique way to surprise someone on their special day and make your message heard and seen by decorating your yard (or any location of your choosing) with our large 18-inch letters.
We can say anything you'd like with our fun yard card.
A yard greeting includes a personalized phrase, delivery, set-up, & pick up approximately 24 hours later. Coordinating graphics and other design elements add the perfect finishing touch to your custom greeting at no additional cost. We are a full-service yard sign rental company – you book the order and we take care of the rest. Yard Party Rental is dedicated to spreading joy and bringing positive messages to your neighborhood.
2. Yard Party Rental will deliver and setup your message with our large 18” letters, numbers and specialty signs to celebrate the occasion in any outdoor space. Messages are set up by us the night prior to a desired date (usually between 6-9 p.m.) We will try our best to accommodate for special delivery times if requested. Simply contact us!
3. Our yard signs are collected the following evening during the same time frame (usually between 6-9 p.m.). Our yard sign rentals are typically for 24 hours; however, extra time can be available for an additional cost.
That’s it! We do all the work - you just sit back and enjoy!
We are excited to serve the neighborhoods, schools and businesses in Howard County, Baltimore County and the surrounding areas within a 15-mile radius from zip code 21045. If your Yard Party rental request is beyond 15 miles, an additional delivery charge will be applied to the order.
Have a Yard Party with a custom yard greeting to celebrate:
Birthdays | Anniversaries | Graduation | Gender Reveals | Wedding and Engagement Proposals | Baby Announcements | Congratulations | Prom/Homecoming | Over the Hill | 1st Day of School | Sports | Open House | Festivals | School Events | Community Events | Holiday Wishes and more Celebrations
1. If we are setting up, please feel free to come outside, but please keep your social distance 6 feet away with a MASK on. Social distance is in accordance with our local and state orders for in this pandemic.
2. You are WELCOME to take photos, but please refrain from touching or moving the yard cards.
3. We are taking all precautions to keep your family and our family safe by wiping down the yard signs with disinfectant after each use.